• Children's Cooking School instructor
• Early Childhood Education Teacher
• Health Education Program Manager
• Assistant to manager-on-duty
• Marketing Coordinator
• Sales Coordinator
Please note that all career opportunities and eventual employment contracts at Club Square will be signed with the corporate owner/legal entity, Club Rush Ltd.
At Club Square we believe that the quality of the "Job" is a key objective – meaning staff are satisfied, comfortable, happy, and are proud to be part of the Club Square team. We will recruit, train, promote only the best motivated, engaged and productive people that are committed to: quality, integrity, openness, hard work, fair compensation, innovation, diversity, respect for others, and merit. Club Rush Ltd. is committed to:
We at Club Square believe that the quality of the "Job" is a key objective – meaning staff are satisfied, comfortable, happy, and are proud to be part of the Club Square team. We will recruit, train, promote only the best motivated, engaged and productive people that are committed to: quality, integrity, openness, hard work, fair compensation, innovation, diversity, respect for others, and merit. Club Rush Ltd. is committed to:
1. Work-Life Balance
Institute a work-life balance ethic into the work culture, and implement practices that support and help employees meet their specific situations.
2. Health and Wellness
Adopt a health and wellness workplace policy that includes programs that encourage employees to choose healthy behaviors and live active lifestyles.
Recruit and include people from all communities regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation or belief.
4. Social Hiring
Strive to hire people who face labor market barriers because of a disability, lack of experience, lack of credentials or skills, age, or long-term unemployment; targeting primarily the youth.
As a place of knowledge and education, maintaining a higher skilled organization is a priority. We organize and encourage ongoing and on-the-job training.
With shared values we will all share in the success we create…together!
- Constantly find ways to grow and participate.
- Respect, responsibility and integrity make good things happen.
- Bring positive energy to your work.
- Big or small, if a task needs to be done, it needs to be done well.
- Remove barriers, share information, listen to others and embrace teamwork, while maintaining objectivity.
- The working environment must be clean, healthy and comfortable for everyone. Keep your work area organized and tidy. Your space is your responsibility.
- Speak up freely and openly without fear.
- Work safely and efficiently at all times; minimizing personal injuries, property damage, and any other form of loss.
- Comply with all codes, procedure, and regulations.
- Have fun!
As minimum requirement, all staff must have the following qualifications:
- Experience in working with children.
- Child Safety, First Aid / CPR certified.
- Clean criminal Background Check.
- ServSafe training and certification for all staff handling food.
- Comfortable with the use of computers and software.
- Mature and responsible.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Believes in our Values.